For Parents / Students
(1) Parents/students will be informed about mode of payment in time of providing teacher.
It is requested to maintain the said formalities to avoid misunderstanding in future. Please be cooperative with us .
(2) It is informed the gurdians/students not to pay any amount to teacher for notes, suggestions, books, mock test and for any other purposes. We are not responsible for these activities.
(3) Teacher’s fee varries from teacher to teacher. It depends on teacher’s qualification and experience. For example, a highly experienced and M.Sc qualified teacher charges higher than other.
If there is any problem regarding tuition or tutor please call us at 9062851544 or 9674522878 at any time, any day.
(1) We take one month fee as a service charge. Please read the following payment methods carefully to avoid misunderstanding in future.
Please note that teachers are not allowed to inform student/ guardian about mode of payment. We will inform the student/ gurdian how and when they will pay fee.
(a) Advance mode: If student/guardian wish to pay in advance ( i.e at the beginning of the month), then we will collect the whole amount of tuition fee from them at the beginning of the first month. Teacher will not get any amount on this month. From the next month and onward teacher will collect his/her tuition fee from the student/guardian.
In case of discontinuation the tuition by the student/guardian after first month, then we will refund half of the amount of fee to teacher’s bank account.
(b) Month-end mode: But if student/ parent wish to pay tuition fee after end of the month then the following mode of payment will be followed:
First two months we will take half of the fee from the student/ guardian and teacher will get half of the fee from the student/ guardian.
From the next month and onwards teacher will get full amount of fee from the student/guardian directly.
Please note that if it is proved that the teacher has taught wrongly then no fee will be paid to him. Do not play with the future of the student.
(2) Teachers are requested not to keep in too much busy with mobile phone during class hours.
(3) When we send a lead (student’s/guardian’s name and phone number) to a teacher, he/she has to call the said number immediately. After this it is a duty/courtesy of a teacher to give us the feedback.
May be you are not interested to take a tuition due to long distance/low remuneration etc. You must inform us about this. Don’t hesitate to say that you don’t want to take that tuition. Then we will provide the tuition to an another teacher. Please don’t waste any lead.
(4) Please inform us when you are going to start a tuition. It helps us to collect tuition fee from the student/guardian in time.
(5) Last but not the least, we expect honesty and sincerity from a teacher. We provide more and more tuition to a teacher who is honest, sincere and works with transparency.