Here is a list of 9 amazing and fun physics facts that every science buff should know, formulated by none other than the top Physics tutors in Kolkata. Follow Home Tutor Kolkata for more amazing science facts.
- Quantum Entanglement: Or what Albert Einstein referred to as a spooky event at a distance, refers to a phenomenon where two particles interacted with each other at a point of time but then moved away, however, their states are still affected by each other.
- Wave-Particle Duality: Unlike our traditional views on the laws of matter, particles like electrons exhibit both wave-like and particle-like properties in quantum mechanics.
- The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle: Formulated by Werner Heisenberg, according to this principle it is not possible for us to certainly position an object and find its momentum at the same time.
- Time Dilation: According to Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, time is not a constant force. Time can become slow to speed up with respect to the amount of gravity working on it.
- The Twin Paradox: I came to know about this from a fellow home tutor near me from Home Tutor Kolkata. A fascinating phenomenon of time dilation is the Twin Paradox. According to this theory, if one twin travels through space at a very high speed, that twin will be younger than the twin who stayed back on Earth.
- Black Holes: Black Holes are one of the most fascinating and popular spacetime concepts. They are formed from dead super massive stars where they develop such a high gravitational field that not even light can escape them.
- E=mc²: According to Einstein’s famous equation, E=mc², energy (E) is equal to mass (m) times the speed of light (c) squared. This equation reveals the equivalence between mass and energy.
- Superposition: One of the fundamental concepts of Quantum Mechanics, Superposition states that a single matter can exist in multiple states simultaneously.
- Dark Matter and Dark Energy: The majority of the universe is composed of dark matter and dark energy, substances that don’t emit, absorb, or reflect light. Their presence is inferred from their gravitational effects on visible matter.
This is just the tip of the ice verb to the infinite and fascinating world of Physics. If you want to know more about such fun facts, enroll with the best home tutor in Kolkata only at Home Tutor Kolkata.
Visit the official website for more information and contact us today.